- About Us
- Projects & Activities
- Regional Page
- Publications & Materials
- Community Voices
- Contact Us
- Respect for the intrinsic dignity of all people
- Respect for diversity of ethnicity, age, gender, sexuality, health status and culture
- Accountability to communities
- Recognition and valuation of the involvement of community partners
- Professionalism in executing the mission and goals of the organization; in the staff’s dispensation of duties and responsibilities; and in relating with partners
- Resourcefulness, critical thinking, rigor and innovativeness in organizational and program management
- Honest, open, responsive and participatory communication at all levels within the organization
- Teamwork, cooperation and collectivity within the organization
- Recognition of the contribution of the staff and commitment to ensure their professional development and growth
- Regard for the health and well-being of the staff of the organization.
- Commitment to the cause and purpose of the organization.
- Stewardship of the organization’s resources.